Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can I put hydrocortisone cream on my face?

I%26#039;ve tried many things, but my skin is still dry and flaky. I%26#039;ve even put vaseline on my face at night hoping that would work, but still, nothing has helped. I do have acne, so I was wondering if hydrocortisone cream would be too much or not. Please help:)|||I agree with the other recommendation to see a dermatologist. Hydrocortisone is a topical steroid and it makes the skin very tender. It is classified as an anti-inflammatory and will do nothing to help with dry skin. Vaseline clogs up the natural pores on your skin and will increase the possibility of an acne outbreak.|||No, hydrocortisone cream is not for dry skin. Consult a dermatologist.|||I would like to ask you what kind of facial products are you using are you mix and matching? If you are that could be your problem right there!! Products that companies make are not supossed to go with other companies products if they was life would just be to damn easy. But I would not put hydrocortisone cream on your face big skin care no-no!! I hope I helped just a little best of luck!!|||I would definitely NOT put that on your face. It makes your skin extremely thin and it will irritate your face further and your acne will NOT be helped at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment