Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My doctor prescribed me with 30 grams of hydrocortisone cream to treat my ecezma, how much of it do i put on?

I have ecezma around my mouth so i went to the doctor. He provided me with hydrocortisone cream (30 grams) and said it should go in ten days. How much of it do i use?|||Ideally you should avoid using steroid creams altogether because of the side-effects. If you must use it - use it very sparingly.


As an alternative I suggest that you should try an herbal eczema cream from http://www.champori.com It works well for eczema.


Best,


Bernadette|||You should ask your doctor. Call him and find out.|||Read the instructions that go with it or call your doctor.





In general, anytime you are using a steroid cream on your face - a tiny tiny amount is recommended (one pea size for the entire face is a good rule). It can thin the skin which increases risk for skin cancer.|||If you know how often to use it. Thin layer should take care of the problem. If you are still concerned. Ask your Dr. or the Pharmacist.|||my mum has used that cream b4, n she sed dats its really strong and can make the skin thin so u should be usin only a little bit especially if its only round the mouth!!! its better to start of on a low dosage at first!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment