Wednesday, December 9, 2009

How often can I use Hydrocortisone cream?

It%26#039;s the only thing that works for my ecezma, but i hear it thins the skin over time. How often do you use it for? I get the rash on my nose and under my eyes..|||I have dermatitis and I use hydrocortisone when I see signs of a rash appearing on my face until it goes away (about once a day for 3 days). Unfortunately I get rashes at least once a week so I use the cream quite freqently. Ive heard that it thins your skin as well. Ive been using it for about ten years and I havent seen any side effects. But I would try to use it as little as possible.|||Your best bet would be to see a dermatologist, He can prescribe medications for this that is non- steroidal. The face is not a good place for hydrocortisone cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment