Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hydrocortisone cream?

My vagina has been very itchy lately and I don%26#039;t know why. I%26#039;ve tried used vagisil and it doesn%26#039;t seem to help much. Now I%26#039;m thinking about using this anti-itch hydrocortisone cream I bought today. Has anybody ever used it down there? It says it%26#039;s ok for external genital, feminine itching.. Also does anybody else experience, or has anyone ever experienced a very itchy vagina? I%26#039;m fairly certain I don%26#039;t have an STD, but the itch is driving me insane. I don%26#039;t have insurance and I can%26#039;t afford a check up, and I haven%26#039;t been able to make it to a clinic or anything. I%26#039;m thinking about getting on birth control kind of soon, do you think that may help with the itching and other problems I%26#039;ve been having down south? I%26#039;m not trying to gross anyone out with the itching and whatnot, but it%26#039;s seriously driving me insane. Please only serious answer. Thanks ahead of time for your responces. :)|||Hydrocortisone is an anti inflamatory cream or ointment. It will relieve itching redness and sometimes pain. It is not normal to be itching in that area constantly and may be a yeast infection. If it is a yeast infection you would need an anti fungal not an anti inflamatory. It is important that you get that taken care of as it can lead to a UTI, (urinary tract infection) which will cause much more pain and irritation. If you still don%26#039;t take care of it at that point it can turn into UROsepsis, and infect your entire system, which could lead to a sudden drop in blood pressure and septic shock. If septic shock isnt treated immediately it can lead to death.|||you might have vaginal dryness you should see a doctor|||I haven%26#039;t tried hydrocortisone cream for that area. Usually the vagisil works okay for me.





Is your vagina dry? Maybe some vaginal moisturizer would help? KY Silky (it used to be called) works well for that.





Have you ever had a yeast infection? that can cause major itching. they have over the counter kits to treat that. although if it%26#039;s your first one you%26#039;re supposed to see a doctor first. i understand that%26#039;s not always possible though.|||You might have a bacterial infection, yeast infection, anything. It isn%26#039;t anything to get embarrassed about because women all over the world has the same experience at one time or another. Makes you wish that you could use a a brush or something up there and just tear it up! You could try the yeast medications that are over the counter, they work good for me. It%26#039;s cheaper then a doctors office co-pay. You do what you think is the best thing for you, since I%26#039;m not a doctor. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment