Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I have eczema around my mouth and my doctor prescribed me with hydrocortisone and e45 cream, but...?

He told me to use the hydrocortisone cream morning and night twice a day and i can use the e45 cream after it%26#039;s gone. However, it%26#039;s been 4 days now and i don%26#039;t see a difference so i would like to use the e45 cream. (e45) it says that its recommended for eczema or chapped/dry/flakey skin and to be used 2-3 times a day. I want to use the cortisone WITH the e45 however i don%26#039;t know how much of a gap i should leave between using the two. Like, should i wait 3 hours after applying the cortisone on my face THEN use the e45? please help!|||hydrocortisone - once in the morning like when u wake up wash your face and stuff.


- before you go to sleep





e45 - around lunch time... but after you eat


- around 6ish





hope it works out all the best : )

No comments:

Post a Comment