Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I used Hydrocortisone cream on my babys face for a few months due to eczema?

He now has little thread veins on his face, i have stopped using it but am worried they will never go away- does anyone know what i can do.


I used the cream on his face on Doctors orders as i know this is not the norm. Any advice welcome? Thanks D|||They will go away as the skin thickens up again I think. I had to use it around my eyes (obviously when I was older than that) and mine went away.





Dont use it on faces unless you absoloutely have to!





you%26#039;re baby will be fine, the skin will repair itself just dont use the stuff on those areas (or face in general because of thin skin) anymore if you can avoid.|||Your baby will be fine. Hydrocortisol creams are a mild form of steroid. One of the side effects that they have, is the thinning of the skin.





Lay off of it for awhile (maybe one or two weeks) and the skin will thicken back up, reducing the appearance of those veins.





In the meantime, use Aquaphor or Vaseline to keep your baby%26#039;s face moist at all times. This works wonders.|||I have the same through using that cream. Its for very short term use. As your baby grows and the skin thickens they should disapear. The Doctors did not tell me anything about it either. Perhaps they don%26#039;t know.|||try bio oil it%26#039;s wonderful,natural organic

No comments:

Post a Comment