Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is it safe to use hydrocortisone cream on lips?

My lips have been dry and itchy for the past month or so.


No amount of lip balm seems to help. I%26#039;ve tried different types-- even medicated.





Today my lips are irritated and red all around the edges, and the hydrocortisone cream in my medicine cabinet looks very tempting... I%26#039;m sure it would calm the irritation... but is it safe to use so close to the mouth?|||not for use on mucus membranes, eyes, lips, nose..its an anti inflammatory, you need lip balm with a wax base..you lick your lips like you blink, you would subconsciously ingest the creme.|||only on the outside if you get it on your lips and then take it in woo you have one bad taste to deal with try some lip balm. it comes in a round yellow case like 1.99 at any store .

No comments:

Post a Comment