Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where should I apply hydrocortisone cream?

My 4yr old has been urinating constantly and is complaining of pain each time. The doctor said is not an infection maybe an allergy. She prescribed a cortisone cream. Should I apply it directly over her urethra? I can%26#039;t wait till tmrrw pls help. Do you have any other suggestions? Thnxs|||Ask your doctor. You%26#039;re paying for her advice. Call and leave a message with the nurse, someone will get back to you. You might try feeding her cranberry juice. I%26#039;m thinking it may be a urinary tract infection. OK, the doc says no. Well, it can%26#039;t hurt.|||Honestly this is a question for a doctor to answer not people on yahoo especially when dealing with a child%26#039;s health. I would wait to speak with a medical expert or at the very least read up on some reputable medical websites about where it should be applied|||Seems like you should put it wherever you see an irritation or rash.


Surprised the doc. didn%26#039;t tell you.


Hope she feels better...|||It sounds like infection indeed.


Let her drink lots of fluids. Cranberry juice will be great.


And see a doctor as soon as possible.|||you should get diaper rash cream or ask your docter that%26#039;s what my hydrocortozone says it is always very good to ask her doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment