Saturday, December 12, 2009

Should i use cortate cream (hydrocortisone cream USP 0.5%)?

yesterday i went to the doctor and i been taking accutane for 3 months... my acne scars are getting better.. but they turn red... so the doctor told me to use cortate... to decrease the redness... but im scared to use it.. and than hair will start growing on my face... does anyone have any suggestion.. how to make the redness decrease... different than cortate...


please help |||Accutane! Oh wow.





Anyway, i%26#039;ve used hydrocortisone for my Eczema (for 3 years), and it worked! I%26#039;m completely Eczema-free (minus a small spot) so It%26#039;s working GREAT so far.





I have really sensitive skin and I used hydrocortisone and it does work. In my experience hair didn%26#039;t start growing or anything. And redness is a side-effect of the accutane, so I don%26#039;t think there is much other than to use the cortate, or a really good moisturizer!|||All drugs have side effects and that they do not always occur to anyone. The side effects of Hydrocortisone seldom occur, only 1% of its users. The usual side effects are Burning; itching; irritation; dryness; inflamed hair follicles; excessive hair growth; acne; loss of skin color; inflamed skin around the mouth; skin inflammation; secondary infection; stinging and cracking of the skin; skin wasting; streaks in the skin.





|||http://youranswers.burn.at


you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.

No comments:

Post a Comment