Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is it ok to put hydrocortisone cream on a two week old tattoo?

I had this bump with some red spots around it that I assumed was a heat rash, but the little red spots around it are gone, and now there is just this big itchy bump that sorta hurts. Much like an ant sting.





Its right smack dab in the middle of my tattoo though. Is it ok to put Cortisone 10 on it?|||I would call my tatt artist if that happened to me. Hes also a big believer in using Lubriderm lotion whenever he does a tatt.





Good Luck sweetie!|||I would ask your tattoo artist for an opinion. For the most part ointments like that will clog pores and can lead to more problems. It is hard to give advice without seeing it though. Go back to the artist, they should be able to help.|||I wouldn%26#039;t, neosporin or A%26amp;D ointment is okay...|||i would stick with regular lotion...

No comments:

Post a Comment